A nice start to the morning--a few Comenity increases!!
The CLI approvals:
1) Restoration Hardware: $5.6K -- $6.8K
2) West Elm: $1,850 -- $2,650
3) Pottery Barn: $2.6K -- $3.6K
4) Limited: $750 -- $1,150
5) Overstock: $900--$1.1K
The CLI denials:
1) JCrew (after my CLI windfall with them last month, I won't complain)
2) Pier 1 (same as JCrew LOL)
5) Grandin Road
Overall, a good morning and as an aside, I have way too many Comenity cards! LOL! I will be closing out probably half of my lineup at the one year mark. They have served a good purpose, though, in that they have really helped with my rebuild, and I have to say and I do make use of most of them!
Congrats on the nice increases!
Thanks so much, Gluvsc!
|Total CL: $314.7k||UTL: 2%||AAoA: 6.8yrs||Baddies: 0||Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping|