Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A for Approval, Instant Jetblue Plus Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A for Approval, Instant Jetblue Plus Card

After a few months of apprehension, with a 708 Trans Union fico I pulled the trigger on Barclays JetBlue. After seeing data points on here with people who's credit seemed to be in worst shape than mine getting a favourable outcome, I mean a yr or 2 out of bankruptcy. Anyways my Aaoa is 4.7 yrs. I have had 5 new credit accounts in the last 16 months, there is 2 charge off on my file one for $3,000 and a 2nd mortgage for high 5 figure amount. But both are quite dated and for the last 24 months, I have not made a bad move, pay off all of my cards without fail on the day before the statement cuts so I either decide the amount it reports like a few dollars or my default is $0. Since doing this my file has been collecting points monthly, in addition the good work that Lexington Law firm has been doing to help in the revitalization of my former 802 credit scores. I went in to a Chase Bank today to try out / enquire if I am preapproved for the Freedom Unlimited. I dont know if this young guy have a good understanding of his job but he tells me that the only way is to fill out an application. So I asked him, are you sure, he replies, " there is no other way to tell " He is an idiot, because I went with my girlfriend last year to open an account and when they opened the account, the representative told her she qualified for a Sapphire Preffered, after completing the application, she had a $19,000 CSP. So that is how I came to returning home, take a look on my FICO 3 bureaus and all were 70 something, so I took a shot and received a $5000 starting limit, you gotta be in it to win it.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A for Approval, Instant Jetblue Plus Card

good deal enjoy the card

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! Enjoy your new JetBlue Plus Card.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yaah mon! Thanks
Message 4 of 9
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!! Also would you mind me asking you about Lexington Law. I'm thinking about signing up with them. 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well the only problem is I do not know what they are doing when they are doing it. But they are very effective. I know nothing about getting out dated, incorrect and unwanted information from your credit report but they do and they have permanently removed 19 things from my credit report that are unfavourable. They some how have a way of keeping all my scores close together, as in or with 1-5 points all three. I believe you are suppose to communicate to them what you receive in the mail but I do not forward anything and they still get the job done. I have no other company to compare them to but I finality I am happy with them.
Message 7 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on Instant Jetblue Plus Card

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.