cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A humdinger of a CITI SL (for me anyway)

tag
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Re: A humdinger of a CITI SL (for me anyway)

DSNB is a subsidiary of Citigroup. As of the time I worked at Citi your total exposure with DSNB doesn’t affect nor is it counted towards your exposure with Citi unless things have changed since then which I doubt. 12njoy, congrats on that monstrous limit, I guess we can say Citi likes u like that!

Message 31 of 37
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go 12Smiley Happy Enjoy the 20k clubSmiley Happy
Message 32 of 37
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

Pretty SWEEEEEET!!
Citi only lets  me have Home Depot and then the
“NADA” Visa😋

I hear the NADA Visa is far superior to the NASA VisaSmiley Wink

Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is nothing short of amazing! Congratulations to you!

Message 34 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and monster SL

Message 35 of 37
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@12njoy wrote:

First I'll like to say thank you to Mister Endowed and Finstar (https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Macys-30-Days-CLI-train/m-p/5259929#M541412) for providing the drive for me to obtain this.

I applied at 6:30am this morning for the Citi Preferred Thank you card.  I got the 7-10 day we require further processing.  I called a few hours later.  I got a woman at the backdoor who said I needed to speak with a senior analyst.  I said ok this is not looking good.  The senior analyst comes on the phone and verifies my identity and states she needs 2-3 minutes to process my application.  Tick/tock.  She comes back and says she needs another 3-4 minutes.  I say ok.  She then comes back with a monatone voice (I knew I was denied at this point) and says I just need to finalize your credit limit so please give me another 2-3 minutes.  Didn't mind waiting this time Smiley Happy She comes back and says let me make sure that your credit line was approves since I gave you more than the system initially recommended for you.  She then goes yes it has been approved for (wait for it) $20,000.  She then says it has been approved but will not update in the system until midnight tonight.  By far the biggest Citi starting limit I've ever received.  I couldn't get any more CLI's with my existing Citi lines so Finstart suggested a new account may be possible and there you have it.  None of this would have started unless Mister E hadn't posted his CLI Macy's train which got me going on that front with Citi.  I have the following Citi accounts:

@Sears Mastercard @4k

@Anonymous's Amex @17k

@Anonymous Airlines @Anonymous.7k

@Anonymous Simplicty @6.4k

@Anonymous @11k

@Double cash @Anonymous.4k

@Expedia @9k

Fantastic... way to hang in there with Citi!  Smiley Very Happy  And thanks for providing all the detailed data points as well... lots of value there! Smiley Wink  (Sorry I'm a bit late to the party.) Smiley Sad

Congrats!!  screamer.gif

bravo-gif-2.gif

Message 36 of 37
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

DSNB is a subsidiary of Citigroup. As of the time I worked at Citi your total exposure with DSNB doesn’t affect nor is it counted towards your exposure with Citi unless things have changed since then which I doubt. 12njoy, congrats on that monstrous limit, I guess we can say Citi likes u like that!

Lol, that's good to know. I thought this might be the reason DC is keeping me  in the kiddie poolSmiley Wink

Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.