cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A humdinger of a CITI SL (for me anyway)

Adkins
Mega Contributor

Re: A humdinger of a CITI SL (for me anyway)

Hot d*mn!! Congratulations! That's a great SL! 👍👍

Last HP 09-14-2020



Message 11 of 37
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: A humdinger of a CITI SL (for me anyway)

Congrats 12njoy

 

I thought Macys was DSNB, not Citi ??


3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>12/2020 CCT EX 821 TU 826 EQ 840


"Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find:

- One forty-five caliber automatic
- Two boxes of ammunition
- Four days' concentrated emergency rations
- One drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine,
vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills
- One miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible
- One hundred dollars in rubles
- One hundred dollars in gold
- Nine packs of chewing gum
- One issue of prophylactics
- Three lipsticks
- Three pair of nylon stockings.

Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."

Major Kong (Slim Pickens) in Dr. Strangelove 1964
Message 12 of 37
weedeb
Valued Contributor

Re: A humdinger of a CITI SL (for me anyway)

Congratulations, 12njoy! Mighty nice SL on this newest card! Other Citi cards looking great, too! Happy for you! Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 37
Gmood1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: A humdinger of a CITI SL (for me anyway)

A big congrats 12! 😀
You continue to disprove the doomsayers with these awesome approvals!
I still have a statue of you in the foyer by the way.😂
Message 14 of 37
doinit1
Valued Contributor

Re: A humdinger of a CITI SL (for me anyway)


@12njoy wrote:

First I'll like to say thank you to Mister Endowed and Finstar (https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Macys-30-Days-CLI-train/m-p/5259929#M541412) for providing the drive for me to obtain this.

 

I applied at 6:30am this morning for the Citi Preferred Thank you card.  I got the 7-10 day we require further processing.  I called a few hours later.  I got a woman at the backdoor who said I needed to speak with a senior analyst.  I said ok this is not looking good.  The senior analyst comes on the phone and verifies my identity and states she needs 2-3 minutes to process my application.  Tick/tock.  She comes back and says she needs another 3-4 minutes.  I say ok.  She then comes back with a monatone voice (I knew I was denied at this point) and says I just need to finalize your credit limit so please give me another 2-3 minutes.  Didn't mind waiting this time Smiley Happy She comes back and says let me make sure that your credit line was approves since I gave you more than the system initially recommended for you.  She then goes yes it has been approved for (wait for it) $20,000.  She then says it has been approved but will not update in the system until midnight tonight.  By far the biggest Citi starting limit I've ever received.  I couldn't get any more CLI's with my existing Citi lines so Finstart suggested a new account may be possible and there you have it.  None of this would have started unless Mister E hadn't posted his CLI Macy's train which got me going on that front with Citi.  I have the following Citi accounts:

 

@Sears Mastercard @4k

@macy's Amex @17k

@American Airlines @11.7k

@citi Simplicty @6.4k

@costco @11k

@Double cash @14.4k

@Expedia @9k


Excellent!! Congratulations!!....Smiley Happy

American Express Business Gold(NPSL 10k) Chase CSP (25k) BofA CR Siggy (20.8k) BofA BBR (22.1k) Amex BCP(4.1k) Overstock (21.1K) Lowes (17K) NFCU CLOC (15K) NFCU VS Cash (15K) Care Credit (15k) J Crew( 11.9k)Venture WMC (10.25k) Amex Everyday (1k) Chase Slate (10k) Walmart MC(10k) BB Visa (10k) Discover(4.5k☝️) PayPal Cashback Mastercard (8k) Chase FU (7.4k) Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite (9.5K) Citi Double Cash (8.5k) Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card (6.5K) PenFed PCR (5K) PayPal Credit (4550)Discover (500✌️) Kohls (3k) Chase Freedom (1500)

Mortgage May 2017 - 2 auto loans (1 PenFed and 1 Navy) Aug 2018=98K
Gardening until June 2021

FICO 8 Scores EX 700 EQ 696 TU 703
AAOA 5.2yrs TCL=268,700
Message 15 of 37
doinit1
Valued Contributor

Re: A humdinger of a CITI SL (for me anyway)


@12njoy wrote:
Thanks all

lol

American Express Business Gold(NPSL 10k) Chase CSP (25k) BofA CR Siggy (20.8k) BofA BBR (22.1k) Amex BCP(4.1k) Overstock (21.1K) Lowes (17K) NFCU CLOC (15K) NFCU VS Cash (15K) Care Credit (15k) J Crew( 11.9k)Venture WMC (10.25k) Amex Everyday (1k) Chase Slate (10k) Walmart MC(10k) BB Visa (10k) Discover(4.5k☝️) PayPal Cashback Mastercard (8k) Chase FU (7.4k) Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite (9.5K) Citi Double Cash (8.5k) Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card (6.5K) PenFed PCR (5K) PayPal Credit (4550)Discover (500✌️) Kohls (3k) Chase Freedom (1500)

Mortgage May 2017 - 2 auto loans (1 PenFed and 1 Navy) Aug 2018=98K
Gardening until June 2021

FICO 8 Scores EX 700 EQ 696 TU 703
AAOA 5.2yrs TCL=268,700
Message 16 of 37
LuckJr
Regular Contributor

Re: A humdinger of a CITI SL (for me anyway)

Congratulations! Same process for me, but at a much lower CL! LOL 

10/15/17: TU: 573 (Vantage 3.0), EQ: 661 (Vantage 3.0), EX: 699 (FICO 8)
8/15/18: FICO 8 TU: 697, EQ: 727, EX: 703
Message 17 of 37
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: A humdinger of a CITI SL (for me anyway)


@Meanmchine wrote:

Congrats 12njoy

 

I thought Macys was DSNB, not Citi ??


Citi took over the underwriting for Macy's cards back around August of 2015.

BTW: Congrats 12 on the SUPER SL!

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 18 of 37
sghosh5
Established Contributor

Re: A humdinger of a CITI SL (for me anyway)

Congrats. I wish Citi could approve AAdvantage for me. Will wait for my new accounts to age. What does your credit scores look like?








Shell FCU : 5K
Message 19 of 37
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: A humdinger of a CITI SL (for me anyway)


@Credit-hoarder wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

Congrats 12njoy

 

I thought Macys was DSNB, not Citi ??


Citi took over the underwriting for Macy's cards back around August of 2015.

BTW: Congrats 12 on the SUPER SL!


Just took this off the Macy's account log on page. Maybe you are thinking of Sears?

 

American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express and is used by Department Stores National Bank pursuant to a license. The Macy's American Express Card program is issued and administered by Department Stores National Bank.


3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>12/2020 CCT EX 821 TU 826 EQ 840


"Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find:

- One forty-five caliber automatic
- Two boxes of ammunition
- Four days' concentrated emergency rations
- One drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine,
vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills
- One miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible
- One hundred dollars in rubles
- One hundred dollars in gold
- Nine packs of chewing gum
- One issue of prophylactics
- Three lipsticks
- Three pair of nylon stockings.

Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."

Major Kong (Slim Pickens) in Dr. Strangelove 1964
Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.