Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A true Discover tail for the ages:)

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: A true Discover tail for the ages:)

THANKS Jolt!. Its good to know there can be some things to look forward to like lowering my Apr later down the road. I was definitely gonna wait at least the 91 days before i try a cli request but if they wanna auto me some love wont complain here. Thanks for the kind words hope you get your next cli soonSmiley Happy
Message 11 of 117
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Im imagining both you and Discover are happy.. saving money sending out those mailers... I have a good size amazon box full of them to be shredded....

=)

-J

Message 12 of 117
joltdude
Senior Contributor

If they give you some auto-luv, you know what to do =)

-J

But 91 days is good otherwise...

All kidding aside. your approval made my evening..

Even made me feel better I haven't heard back on my last resubmit for a CLI... If it doesnt go, I know where its headed .... 

Message 13 of 117
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Jolt! Im just gonna use it for most of my spend and see where it takes me. I cant throw thousand a month but for now any of my spend that can take Discover gets Discover.Already paid my phone bill with it so thst should helpSmiley Happy. Have a great weekend!
Message 14 of 117
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

YAY!! Im so happy for you! Its feels like such an accomplishment after trying so many times to finally get it. I think I got it on my 5th try?? LOL..Congrats to you!! Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 117
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Pizza!! It feels pretty good! When i was on the phone while they verified some stuff i knew this time was different. I was exstatic! Lol!. I guess its true what they say if at first you dont succeed try try...try try againSmiley Wink
Message 16 of 117
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol! @ LilCeeZ, sorry got the spruce green color for now. Have to check on changing colors later or what options on that exsistSmiley Happy
Message 17 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
THANKS! LilceeZ! Lol!, i hope thats pre broken leg Silva money haha!. As long as everyones cool with a case of Coca Cola from Sams , im down Smiley Wink i got one more goal to end the year with a bang and my garden party will begin with a bang inhope Smiley Happy

I prefer Don Julio Blanco but if you're buying coke can we at least get some Sailor Jerry's?

What's your last goal?

Message 18 of 117
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Basically my last goal for the year is to hopefully get approved a cli on my Boa BBR card. I have the link, am basically entering my 7 month , just did a BT to it to get rid of my Synch balances. So im trying to be patient to see if my bk7 actually falls off my TUin December . If it does and my score rises and my BT balance is lower by a couple payments made, im hoping that can maybe help me get my first 10k limit. Thats my thinking anyway.
Message 19 of 117
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yay AJC way to go!!
Message 20 of 117
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.