Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A very Merry Marvel Christmas !

AJC workin that shiz.  Congrats mane!

Message 11 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks LOTR, your welcome to anytime you like...lol.. ive come across quite a few funny quips here myself. Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks smc4getnot Smiley Happy. All in due time. its hard to think well get thete but when you least expect it, the time has flown and its a year later. My journey has only begun but from where i was at the beginning of my rebuild almost 2 years ago starting out with a $500 jc penny and a $400 fingerhut to now having nice limits and having me a Discover, Citi, BOA , and the likes, i cant wait to see what my profile will look like by next Nov Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

GMOOD1, much appreciation my friendSmiley Happy i do feel good right nowSmiley Happy. I honestly thought i would be at the 6k mark for awhile as my score hasnt rose significantly but am super happy that The Syncster hasnt decided to pull my number from the raffle lol!. Amazon is another beast entirely so not sure on when to tempt that mistressSmiley Happy. Looks like you are have quite a High Thanksgiving time for your Lowes lol. Let the quest of rolling a 300 continueSmiley Happy
Message 14 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

LilCeeZ, as always thanks for the support AND the laughs .Your gifs( i think this is what you call them? Smiley Wink ) are always hilarious. Sstay well my friendSmiley Happy
Message 15 of 26
805orbust
Valued Contributor

NO SALMON FOR THE BEAR BABY!!!  Nice job my friend!

Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you, AJC! You're doing an awesome job managing your credit lines, and I'm just so happy for you and the family.  When your bk drops off in the next couple of months, your scores are going to be so pretty! Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, Only giving out sardines, 805, only sardines!!Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

HI WeedebSmiley Happy. Thanks, December is almost upon us so will be interesting to see if TU takes off my bk7. My discharge was i believe Apr 2007 . EX its not on but i still have showing my late payment showing from my car back in 2010. At that time didnt realize what damage paying car late could have on cr (7 years ) so hopefully when that falls of ex, it will be 100% clean and shoot up. Last time i checked that was at 707 but i have them frozen so its hard for me to check at moment. EQ is my worst but hopefully when the bk falls off there i can at least break 700.

Thanks for your kind words as always very appreciated. Have a great Sunday and all my best to the familySmiley Happy
Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thanks smc4getnot Smiley Happy. All in due time. its hard to think well get thete but when you least expect it, the time has flown and its a year later. My journey has only begun but from where i was at the beginning of my rebuild almost 2 years ago starting out with a $500 jc penny and a $400 fingerhut to now having nice limits and having me a Discover, Citi, BOA , and the likes, i cant wait to see what my profile will look like by next Nov Smiley Happy

I hear ya AJC, I'm on about year 2 of my rebuild. No BK but my ex husband did put our house in to foreclosure during our divorce. I know patience is a virtue and my scores have gone from the low 500's to what they are now...but man patience is not MY virtue. Congrats again!

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.