Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A very Merry Marvel Christmas !

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A very Merry Marvel Christmas !

Congratulations on your new Marvel card, AverageJoes! It's a very nice Christmas present! Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 26
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Way to go AJC!! So happy for you! Thats great! Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks HumuSmiley Happy the Avengers wanted me well prepared for any and all possible situations to arise this holiday season lol Smiley Wink
Message 23 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Pizza Smiley Happy never would have thought this would go over 6kSmiley Happy but ill take it Smiley Wink
Message 24 of 26
JamP
Valued Contributor

Congratz Joe... Great Card, Great CL.

It will be 20k in no time.

Someone show me how to get this card with a SP and I would have IronMan in a second Smiley Very Happy

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 25 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks JamPSmiley Happy, all you need to do to get the Marvel card via sp is by doing one of two thingsSmiley Happy

1) have Tony Stark put in a good word for you ( or do his techy thing Smiley Wink )

Or

2) convince Synchrony to drop the account and have Comenity pick it up haha!. ....please note this can have extreme consequences, you will no longer be able to use as ultization buffer as if you dont use, they wont teport it lol!Smiley Wink
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.