cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AA Red Aviator Barclays approved maybe?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Contributor

AA Red Aviator Barclays approved maybe?

Applied for the red Aviator with Barclays. Got a 7-10 day message. Called and they requested identity documents to verify identity. Will send it out Tuesday. He said the credit standpoint looks good and the application will be approved once all documents check out. Just wanted the card because I'm an Aviator and love American. Hopefully it works out! Anybody had the same thing happen to them? FICO8 for TU that they pulled was 646. We will see. Any advice on what to expect next?
6/10/2017
EX 677 EQ 685 TU 705
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
New Contributor

Re: AA Red Aviator Barclays approved maybe?

do you have to be an aviator to get this card?

Message 2 of 5
Contributor

No I just wanted one.

6/10/2017
EX 677 EQ 685 TU 705
Message 3 of 5
Valued Contributor

@vicsingh05 wrote:
Applied for the red Aviator with Barclays. Got a 7-10 day message. Called and they requested identity documents to verify identity. Will send it out Tuesday. He said the credit standpoint looks good and the application will be approved once all documents check out. Just wanted the card because I'm an Aviator and love American. Hopefully it works out! Anybody had the same thing happen to them? FICO8 for TU that they pulled was 646. We will see. Any advice on what to expect next?

I suspect you will get a denial.  I would wait until you are closer to 660 or above before you go after a card like this.  I made the mistake of applying for several cards too early then all of a sudden when my scores hit 670 I started getting approved for everything I applied for at decent limits.  WIsh I hadn't burned so many hard pulls in the process.

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

But they guy said the credit part of the application was good but to get the card approved I needed to verify my identity and gave me a list of documents I need to mail into them. Because I'm stationed overseas I don't have a regular mail address. I'm gonna send it in and see what happens.
6/10/2017
EX 677 EQ 685 TU 705
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.