Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAA Bank of America Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AAA Bank of America Approved

I have a mini AoR going on.Two for two today.

Just got approved for Bank of America AAA. $6,500.

CK says I have a TU 789, EFX 792, Discover says my EXP is 756.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AAA Bank of America Approved

Welcome to the board and grats on your approval Smiley Happy

I have created your own approval thread, I changed the title and left everything else the same.

Message 2 of 15
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Congrats on the approval!  screamer.gif

The BoA AAA card can be quite elusive for some folks (myself included)... enjoy!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 15
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Tremendous!

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a mini AoR going on.Two for two today.

Just got approved for Bank of America AAA. $6,500.

CK says I have a TU 789, EFX 792, Discover says my EXP is 756.

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 4 of 15
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

The BoA AAA card can be quite elusive for some folks (myself included)... enjoy!  Smiley Very Happy

Don't you know it. I finally squeaked in with a $1000 dollar Alaska card and thought I had won the lottery

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on getting your new card!

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, folks. I'm a cash back hound. Not sure what I need after this.

Message 7 of 15
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

Yes, it seems they have rather stringent underwriting on it for some reason. A lot of denials out there for it.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

LOL at that screamer. 

let me see...    darn...

BTW, congrats op

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Congrats on the approval! 

Yes, it seems they have rather stringent underwriting on it for some reason. A lot of denials out there for it.

I saw that, so I made it the first card on my mini AOR. My plan was to use the HP to pick up any other BOA card if I missed. I'm also a AAA member. Not sure if that's a kicker. Discover was my third and final on the day, because I had an invitation in hand for that, so I was guessing that was the safest.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.