Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AE CLI X 10!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AE CLI X 10!

Looooooong time lurker....thought I'd share a cli win today....

Approved for AE store card in January for the typical $150 SL, I immediately called Credit Solutions and I was declined for the $500 I asked for (didn't want to seem greedy) and I was denied...this was my first SYNC approval...so I just dealt with it.
I've probably used it 4 times, no more than 50%, and PIF within the month.

Last week, just for fun, I thought I would try the luv button....I put in my annual income and $800 as requested limit and shut my eyes as I hit submit....

...congrats your new limit is $800

Yikes Bikes! Who knew!

So today I'm starting to feel like maaaaaaybe I could've asked for more....log back in...this time I ask for $1500 (really don't want to push my luck)...

congrats! your new limit is $1500!

Back to garden...dig dig dig...😉
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
thummel
Established Contributor

Re: AE CLI X 10!

Congrats I would go back in and just ask for 5K if it was me. I have a cheapoair visa that had a small 1.5K limit and asked for 3K and got it. Then i asked for 10K and it gave me a counter at 8K. It will most likely counter if it can't grant you the full limit your requesting.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welllllll...part of me didn't want to poke the bear, but the curiosity got the best of me:

Went back and asked for 5k....luv button countered with 4k!

That's a lot o' skinny jeans, lol!

So... $150 SL >>> $4k!

Thanks Sync and thanks Thummel!

dig....dig...dig....
Message 3 of 4
thummel
Established Contributor

Congrats on the nice bump! I'm glad it worked for you! You almost left a decent amount on the table.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.