Not applicable

Re: AKC VISA

congrats on your approval! 🥳

Message 12 of 16
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:
Sweet, enjoy the card Smiley Happy By the time I pay off my current BT on this card I will have nearly 3 years of 0% interest with no BT fee out of them.

Wait...what? They don't charge fees on balance transfers? Is that the appeal to this card?

AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 13 of 16
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@revjamesl wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:
Sweet, enjoy the card Smiley Happy By the time I pay off my current BT on this card I will have nearly 3 years of 0% interest with no BT fee out of them.

Wait...what? They don't charge fees on balance transfers? Is that the appeal to this card?

Most comenity open loop cards provide great BT offers.

Message 14 of 16
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@revjamesl wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Well this card if you have furry friends offers more than just BT offers, but any major comenity ViSA/MC offers 0%/15-18 months fee free BT's...  Reading/researching is power Smiley Happy.. I see you applied after seeing my post and this post.  Congrats on a nice approval.  With that said they dont start instantly usually 9-12 months into having card and some are targeted and some are wide open offers.

Message 15 of 16
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

UMB and AKC?! Congrats on the double-win @heeseon!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.