Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AKC Visa CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AKC Visa CLI

Went through a shut down of all my Comenity stuff in 2015. After some time passed I did re-open Overstock and Wayfair and just to test the waters reapplied last spring for the AKC Visa. They approved it for the same CL of 9.5k that the first one had but approved the second one at the lowest APR. I really just opened this one back up because I liked the customer card with my JRT on it and was curious to see if I could keep it open post shutdown. I know a few others here went through shutdowns and reopened stuff only to have it shutdown again in 2 or 3 months. Just shy of the 7 month mark now on this one and decided to try for a CLI. Granted and increased to 11.5k. I would like to pull the trigger on the VIrgin America as I'm guessing that BoA will take over those cards and convert to Alaska Airlines and might be my way back in with BoA but really not sure I should poke the Comenity bear too much. I've flown under the radar with this one. 

Eric AKC Visa CLI 12-27-16.JPG

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: AKC Visa CLI

Whats the worse that can happen?......

Ok, they shut you down again Smiley Wink but alls fair in love and credit....Lol, dont know where i was going with that smh, congratsSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: AKC Visa CLI

Another AKC Visa CLI!

Comenity is full of all sorts of surprises but only the good ones count on our end.

Hope they go positive and stay that way now,

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.