Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AKC Visa & Walmart CLIs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AKC Visa & Walmart CLIs

Congrats on your CLIs!!

I also want the AKC card, but need to do some gardening....
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the approval!

Message 12 of 17
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats Gdale!

I didn't know there was an AKC card? I'll have to look that one up!

Message 13 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on both of the CLIs @gdale6

Message 14 of 17
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

YAY @gdale6!! Congrats on the luv!!Smiley Happy

Off topic a tad, but do you have a picture of your dog on the AKC on your card?Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:
YAY @gdale6!! Congrats on the luv!!Smiley Happy

Off topic a tad, but do you have a picture of your dog on the AKC on your card?Smiley Happy

No, I have never been successful at getting them to actually get the picture, it all goes through as complete but I never get the card and when I call them they tell me I have to upload a pic.... After 3 tries and the back and forth I quit and stuck with their default rendering.

Message 16 of 17
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@gdale6 wrote:

Hi all,

Requested SP CLI from Comenity on my AKC card, approved 1.5K increase to 9.5K also requested my final Walmart CLI from Synch, asked for 7K total limit, approved from 4.5K. Was going to close the Walmart prior to Cap-1 taking it over but have decided to keep it for the moment to see what Cap-1 does with it. Current Basic 8 Fico on TU is 803. Not sure what CRA Comenity looks at for CLIs but the other 2 are over 790.

Late to the party (as usual for me) but very nice CLIs!  screamer.gif

I don't blame you for sticking with the WM card for a little longer... it would be a shame to close it only for Capital One to do something good with it (and if they don't you can always close it later).

Again, good job!  Smiley Very Happy

LIKE-A-BOSS.jpg

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.