cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AKC Visa & Walmart CLIs

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

AKC Visa & Walmart CLIs

Hi all,

Requested SP CLI from Comenity on my AKC card, approved 1.5K increase to 9.5K also requested my final Walmart CLI from Synch, asked for 7K total limit, approved from 4.5K. Was going to close the Walmart prior to Cap-1 taking it over but have decided to keep it for the moment to see what Cap-1 does with it. Current Basic 8 Fico on TU is 803. Not sure what CRA Comenity looks at for CLIs but the other 2 are over 790.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Valued Contributor

Re: AKC Visa & Walmart CLIs

Congratulationsmisti.gif

Message 2 of 17

Grats Gdale.. Just got a 3k sp cli on my WS comenity card today as well.  I want the AKC visa badly, but afraid with my aggresive credit seeking behavior i would end up losing my WS and AKC visa in one wack by comenity Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 17
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the CLI's. That's awesome.
Message 4 of 17
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your increases 

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 5 of 17
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on the increases there

Message 6 of 17
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increases!

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Grats Gdale.. Just got a 3k sp cli on my WS comenity card today as well.  I want the AKC visa badly, but afraid with my aggresive credit seeking behavior i would end up losing my WS and AKC visa in one wack by comenity Smiley Happy

As someone who spends entirely too much money on the doggos, I want that AKC badly, too, but I know comenity would laugh at me.   Maybe next year.

Oct 2019

Garden goal: keep on keepin' on
Usually a faithful practitioner of AZE5or6or7; working on AZE1or2 and grumbling about it.
Message 7 of 17

@calyx wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

As someone who spends entirely too much money on the doggos, I want that AKC badly, too, but I know comenity would laugh at me.   Maybe next year.

Scores are good enough to get it.. Not sure how much credit you obtained in the last year and whether you have any other comenity cards..  If answer is not alot ot either you most likely would get approx as basically > 700 should land it for you

Message 8 of 17
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@calyx wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Scores are good enough to get it.. Not sure how much credit you obtained in the last year and whether you have any other comenity cards..  If answer is not alot ot either you most likely would get approx as basically > 700 should land it for you

No Comenity cards, but I'm at 8/12 revolvers, sooooo, I think I'll have to wait a bit (I just started my build less than a year ago).
Plus I am pretty sure I need to hold off for a few months so that Chase doesn't get any AA ideas.

My plan is to garden for the rest of 2019 to let my profile settle a bit, plus the baddies will fall off of EX & EQ in a couple of months, which will be nice.

Oct 2019

Garden goal: keep on keepin' on
Usually a faithful practitioner of AZE5or6or7; working on AZE1or2 and grumbling about it.
Message 9 of 17
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Awesome increases there. I’ve wanted the AKC card for a long time. Not because of the rewards, but because I really want a card with a picture of a Bernese on it. Priorities like these are how one gets an 850 score. Believe it. 

Lol congrats! 

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 5.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.