Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AKC Visa approval.

tag
Hex
Valued Contributor

AKC Visa approval.

The AKC Visa was one of two of my major goal cards and I got it! I applied on July 9th over the phone because the online application was out of order (this happens a lot). I did the entire app online and then got an error message and called in and applied. I received the card in the mail on July 20th. I was approved for $10.5K so it’s the signature version. I got the middle tier interest rate. This is the second time I’ve applied for this card. I was declined in 11/2017 for: Too many new accounts, too many inquires and BK.
DP’s at time of this application:
They HP’d Experian- FICO 8 was 723. They SP’d EQ - FICO 8 was 710.
New accounts in last 6 mo: 1
New accounts last year: 6 or 7 (opened Care Credit in January and it’s listed twice).
New accounts last 2 years: 13 or 14
HP’s at time of app:
EX
Last year -5
Last six months - 3
EQ
Last year - 4
Last six months- 3
If anyone wants any other data points or my other FICO score versions let me know.
I don’t currently have any other Comenity cards. I closed Overstock a year ago after I had it in good standing for a year.

Anyone know how to add your dog’s pic to this card? I can’t find it.

Thanks to everyone for helping me get this and all of my other great cards. I COULD HAVE NEVER, NEVER DONE IT WITHOUT ALL OF YOU!!!!!!
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Hex
Valued Contributor

Re: AKC Visa approval.

Also should mention AAOA 1.9 years
Oldest account 4 yrs 7 mo
AOYA 1 mo
Income $170K
Message 2 of 14
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your new AKC card !!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 3 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

A nice card to have, grats on getting it Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 14
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Wrof Wrof Hawooooooooooooooooooooool.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 5 of 14
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!!!

Message 7 of 14
awg420
Regular Contributor

Congrats. This is an awesome card. Really want this one. Wish more issuers would add pets as bonus catergories .

Message 8 of 14
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!!

Message 9 of 14
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats!  This is one of my goal cards.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.