Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALLIANT FINALLY CAVED....CLI on Visa

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

ALLIANT FINALLY CAVED....CLI on Visa

Oh man, where do I even start!! LOL... ok, the shortened version...

Got the Plat Visa on a major recon 12/16/16 with a SL of $500.  Have tried umpteen times since then for a CLI, and always declined due to too much credit etc...Im super surprised that Ive kept the card this long with that limit. It was going bye-bye end of year if I didnt get an increase anyways. 

Tonight I thought,  Im gonna try again and see what happens. INSTANT approval online. I asked for $5k, thinking they would counter a lower amount if any, but too my surprise they gave it too me, AND lowered my apr from 16.74% to 13.74%. Now I wish I would have asked for like $20k, and seeing if they would have countered.  Regardless,  They have redeemed themselves for now, LOL Smiley Wink

Pulled TU..facts sheet said 690

Screen Shot 2018-05-19 at 7.36.29 PM.png

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Re: ALLIANT FINALLY CAVED....CLI on Visa

Congrats! Keep pushing.
Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 2 of 15
Moneyklutz
Frequent Contributor

Grats Pizza!  

Good to know patience finally paid off with Alliant. I just got the Visa Sig card from them so 18 months from now it better darn well be CLI time or off to the shredder it goes! Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats Pizza!  Alot of HP's for that CLI Smiley Happy, but at least your persistence paid off.

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the double success.
Message 5 of 15
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats Pizza, Alliant can be a hard nut to crack for some of us. I caved in and told them they can keep their nuts.😂🤣
Message 6 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks so much everyone!! I wouldn't say I patience , but my last new account was almost 6 months ago, so maybe that had something to do with it as well. Also, not for a lack of trying either, LOL. Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wait, wuh, Pizza in approvals? Whose got the coke?Smiley Wink Nice job Pizza only a fool would dare not meet your demandsSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

pizza1 ... it is good that you are keeping up the MyFico motto of "I will not accept no." Congrats on your success and persistence Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

pizza1 ... it is good that you are keeping up the MyFico motto of "I will not accept no." Congrats on your success and persistence Smiley Very Happy

yep.. LOL.."Strike First. Strike Hard. No Mercy" "It not just in Karate, its in everything you do in life!"...(for any other Cobra Kai fans out there)  Smiley Wink

That Myfico motto "I will not except no", has gotten me cards and CLI's that only a few can ever imagine in life to have.  Plus, I have the "gift of gab" on recon, LOL... Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.