Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMAZING app spree!!

tag
Velar_nyc19
New Contributor

AMAZING app spree!!

Soo my credit is doing great and I decided to take the next step in my rebuilding process. Due to having a fraud alert on my credit report, I had to wait for them to call me, some did the same day, some I called and they were able to call me back to verify, it is a pain in the ass having to wait for a decision after applying, so Ill be taking those alert off of my report soon.

Costco Visa $4000 - pulled EX

Best Buy Visa $2000 - pulled EQ went into the store to request a higher SL but was denied uqh

Wayfair MC $3000 - pulled EQ when i got the decision over the phone after verifying my identity, I asked for a higher SL, they increased it to $5000 Smiley Wink)

Home Depot store card $500 - pulled EQ, again with this one I asked over the phone for a higher SL, they increased it to $3000 Smiley Wink)

American Eagle Visa $1000 - pulled TU 

Amazon Secured Card - pulled EX, tried apping for the unsecured version but was declined??? nonsense

Venmo Visa DENIED - pulled TU 

Penfed Gold DENIED - pulled EQ

UPDATE: my last one before I go to the garden 🙌🙌app'd for Sofi CC $1000 - pulled EX

DPs before applying

EX INQ: 1

EQ INQ: 9

TU INQ: 3

NEW ACCT: 1/6, 5/12

UTIL: 35%

I better hold my horses and go to the garden asap LOL my scores at the time were EX 726, EQ 723, TU 680

I have been a member here and I have been reading fantastic rebuilding stories and that motivated me to fix my credit and realize that your credit history is one of your most important allies out there. Keep it up guys and thanks again!

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMAZING app spree!!

Pretty decent spree you had, congrats!

Message 2 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

Message 3 of 20
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Pretty good run there, grats on it all Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 20
Doodlebug30
Established Contributor

Congrats on a super successful spree!! 

Message 5 of 20
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 6 of 20
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 7 of 20
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Message 8 of 20
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Fantastic haul and congrats on your rebuild! Smiley Happy

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 9 of 20
Golf-and-Credit
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the app spree!!! Always love reading these stories! 

Experian FICO 8: 826/2 inq’s 1/12, 3/24
Equifax FICO 8: 820/3 inq’s 1/12, 3/24
Transunion FICO 8: 821/2 inq’s 0/12, 2/24

AMEX Platinum: NPSL
AMEX Gold: NPSL
AMEX Everyday Preferred: $22,500
Capital One Quicksilver: $5750
Numerica Credit Union Platinum: $2000
Military Star: $8300
1% utilization
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.