cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMAZING app spree!!

tag
DARADAIATL

Re: AMAZING app spree!!

Congratulations! Definitely would be interested in knowing the PenFed denial reason. Thanks. 

Message 11 of 20
Velar_nyc19
New Contributor

@DARADAIATL wrote:

Congratulations! Definitely would be interested in knowing the PenFed denial reason. Thanks. 

Thank you & yes, will update once I get the denial letter in the mail.

Message 12 of 20
creditguy86
Contributor

Congratulations! Time to garden haha

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the spree success and moving up in your rebuild journey! 

Message 14 of 20
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

The spree turned out nicely for you, it's cool to see. Congratulations!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 15 of 20
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your spree success! 🥳🎉👍🏼

Message 16 of 20
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your successful and amazing app spree . . . double congrats on your rebuilding process.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 17 of 20
cmm89
Frequent Contributor

@Velar_nyc19 wrote:

Soo my credit is doing great and I decided to take the next step in my rebuilding process. Due to having a fraud alert on my credit report, I had to wait for them to call me, some did the same day, some I called and they were able to call me back to verify, it is a pain in the ass having to wait for a decision after applying, so Ill be taking those alert off of my report soon.

Costco Visa $4000 - pulled EX

Best Buy Visa $2000 - pulled EQ went into the store to request a higher SL but was denied uqh

Wayfair MC $3000 - pulled EQ when i got the decision over the phone after verifying my identity, I asked for a higher SL, they increased it to $5000 Smiley Wink)

Home Depot store card $500 - pulled EQ, again with this one I asked over the phone for a higher SL, they increased it to $3000 Smiley Wink)

American Eagle Visa $1000 - pulled TU 

Amazon Secured Card - pulled EX, tried apping for the unsecured version but was declined??? nonsense

Venmo Visa DENIED - pulled TU 

Penfed Gold DENIED - pulled EQ

DPs before applying

EX INQ: 1

EQ INQ: 9

TU INQ: 3

NEW ACCT: 1/6, 5/12

UTIL: 35%

I better hold my horses and go to the garden asap LOL my scores at the time were EX 726, EQ 723, TU 680

I have been a member here and I have been reading fantastic rebuilding stories and that motivated me to fix my credit and realize that your credit history is one of your most important allies out there. Keep it up guys and thanks again!

Congrats on that haul!

What I use (& strongly recommend): Chase Sapphire Reserve | BofA/ML (Premium Rewards VS, Cash Rewards VS, Merrill+ VS) | AmEx (Amazon Prime Business)

What I have: NFCU | PenFed | General Electric CU | Wright Patt CU | Discover | BBVA | Apple Card (GS)

Total CL with Bank of America = $100,000 (Platinum Honors Merrill Client). I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, so feel free to message me if you have any planning/credit questions.

EQ 759, EX 765, TU 771 (06/10/2022)

I started with scores in the 400s in 2016. This forum is a Godsend--focus on the journey, be patient, and you'll definitely get there no matter the circumstances!

Message 18 of 20
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!!

Message 19 of 20
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Well dang...u did well regardless...congrats!!!

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.