Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMAZON, 600——>10K CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMAZON, 600——>10K CLI

I like your style @K
I already have a nice les Paul. Next up on the list is a b-45 1969 Gibson 12 string. 🤘
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your awesome CLI!
Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @liv22 and I requested it via luv button. My other two synchrony cards went to 10k a few weeks prior
Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.  Sorry I posted this question for you in another poster's thread.  I recently got mine Amazon Prime card too with the same limit.  When did you start requestion the CLI?  I would love to get that kind of limit to pad my UTI but of course, my scores aren't as high as yours.

Thank you in advance.

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol it’s all good. I was denied at 30, 60 and 75 days. Day 95 I went straight to 10K. But, I also went up almost 100 points in that timeframe. Have you tried calling customer solutions? My other two cards got increased to 10k after 60 days, either via luv button or chat!
Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guitar sounds like a great gift for yourself. Make sure you have it engraved with your name in gold...you know you do have $10k to work with , right? Lol. C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!
Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Amazon needs loving.  >_>  Wally and BP bumped last statement cut, but not Amazon, no no.

Give me loveeeeeeeee

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Except on the Lowes card, the $10k limit seems to be as high as you can get from the luv button.

Have to call overseas for more.  Got $10k on both my Ebates Visa and Sam's Club MC via luv button.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.