Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX 182 Day CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX 182 Day CLI!

I finally hit 20K with my AMEX ED. I opened this card in July 2015 with a $2000 limit and have since been clawing my way up. 

Here's my timeline:

Sept 2015: 60 Day increase to $6,000

May 2016: Auto Increase to $7,000

March 2017: Credit Limit Increase pre-approval offer - increased to $10,900

March 2017: Credit Limit Increase Request (I was far beyond the 180 mark) - increased to $15,000

September 2017: 60 Day increase to $21,000 (I asked for 30k and was countered 21k)

Woohoo! And my statement closes in a few days. This will definitely help my utilization. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX 182 Day CLI!

Congrats on the milestone! I got mine shortly after you but they didn't warm up to me for the first CLI until 13 months lol but then I jumped from $5k to $25k in 2 CLI's in the last 6 months. It's one I always carry with me. Congrats on hitting that $20k mark!
Message 2 of 7
peghede
Valued Contributor

i cant get them to sing my song right now (for almost 11 months no cli) but when i will make them soon they will sing and dance to my beat.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_is_crack wrote:
Congrats on the milestone! I got mine shortly after you but they didn't warm up to me for the first CLI until 13 months lol but then I jumped from $5k to $25k in 2 CLI's in the last 6 months. It's one I always carry with me. Congrats on hitting that $20k mark!

Thanks! Wow! In the last 6 months?! I need to increase my usage a bit. Maybe they'll let me hit 30K next time around.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@peghede wrote:

i cant get them to sing my song right now (for almost 11 months no cli) but when i will make them soon they will sing and dance to my beat.

Keep trying! They've been pretty generous in my opinion.

Message 5 of 7
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I actually don't use it often, once maybe twice a week. I use it only at my local Publix (groceries), and Charge between $800 to $1,200 any given month, but always PIF. They seem to open up when my usuage became more consistent over longer times...
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your continued success!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.