Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX 3x CLI Success!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX 3x CLI Success!

Applied for my CLI for my Hilton Ascend card at the 61 Day mark, approved for the full 3x. Started at $1,000 approved for $3,000. My ED is still in "Steps". It'll be interesting to see when/if I still get the 2x in a few more months (July). 

Also, got soft pull language on Citi Premiere after two months. Put around $4,500 in that time. Declined for too many recent accounts. Not a big deal. Will try for a APR reduction again. 

I will have an app spree in late-June/July before hitting the garden for two years. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX 3x CLI Success!

Congrats on the CLI!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on 3x CLI

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on the CLI!

Thanks! 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on 3x CLI

Thank you! 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI! Im hoping to pick up the Ascend myself when I leave the garden in September. My ED is also currently in “steps”.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on the CLI! Im hoping to pick up the Ascend myself when I leave the garden in September. My ED is also currently in “steps”.

Thank you. Hopefully, you'll receive the "pre-approved" language, so it's a SP! Good luck in Sept. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.