Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Auto-CLI after Denied CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX Auto-CLI after Denied CLI

I currently have 4 Amex revolvers and 1 charge card. My first card was BCE approved 9/28/17 for $500, I think in the 'steps program'. I asked for a CLI at 61 days and it was approved for double the limit (asked for 3x) new limit of $1k.

Since then I asked for an CLI on my Delta Gold Amex at 181 day,  $2k-$6K it was declined.  Received an email today that I earned an CLI on my BCE. The limit doubled again, now $2K.  Confused but grateful!

I was going to request an increase on the Delta Gold in 91 days. Does this mean that I will have to wait another 181 days to request another increase, since I received the increase? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Auto-CLI after Denied

If follow the Amex 3X CLI guide, that was the case. However, some people simply getting awesome increased outside this guideline. I am also asking that same question.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Auto-CLI after Denied CLI

Congrats on CLI

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: AMEX Auto-CLI after Denied CLI

No , auto love should not affect your ability to get another increase. It was not customer initiated.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.