Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE Approved!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: AMEX BCE Approved!

Yeah id defitely try for this if i could get the $250 for 1k offer. Great jobSmiley Wink
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shoegal wrote:

Hi guys! I've been reading here since May and your advice has helped me improve my credit tremendously so thank you! 

I have an Amex ED that I got at the end of June but I really wanted the BCE (I was preapproved for it, the BCP and ED before getting the ED) but I wasn't getting the good offer I wanted so I didn't apply for it until tonight. I cleared my browser's cookies and Amex showed me offers I've not seen before like $250 after you spend $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months so I went for it! I was instantly approved for $1,000 not great but I got the card and offer I wanted, and 0% APR for 12-months so I'm happy. Smiley Happy

My FICO 08 is 661, income $108k and 6 inquiries on EX. My utility is 6% and all my baddies are about 4-years old.

Congrats on the approval! I got the same Amex BCE promo offer 250/1000. I hit the 1000 spend on 7/28 (card was approved on 7/4) and Amex posted the 250 credit to my account the next day. This is my first Amex card and I'm very impressed by them so far. I think you will really like this card.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 13 of 16
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@shoegal wrote:

Hi guys! I've been reading here since May and your advice has helped me improve my credit tremendously so thank you! 

I have an Amex ED that I got at the end of June but I really wanted the BCE (I was preapproved for it, the BCP and ED before getting the ED) but I wasn't getting the good offer I wanted so I didn't apply for it until tonight. I cleared my browser's cookies and Amex showed me offers I've not seen before like $250 after you spend $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months so I went for it! I was instantly approved for $1,000 not great but I got the card and offer I wanted, and 0% APR for 12-months so I'm happy. Smiley Happy

My FICO 08 is 661, income $108k and 6 inquiries on EX. My utility is 6% and all my baddies are about 4-years old.

Congrats on the approval! I got the same Amex BCE promo offer 250/1000. I hit the 1000 spend on 7/28 (card was approved on 7/4) and Amex posted the 250 credit to my account the next day. This is my first Amex card and I'm very impressed by them so far. I think you will really like this card.

Thanks! That's really good to know.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your new BCE we were both approved this week so its time to paint the town BLUE

Message 15 of 16
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your new BCE we were both approved this week so its time to paint the town BLUE

Haha love that! Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.