Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE Auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX BCE Auto CLI

Got approved for my BCE June 2016 for 1k. 62 days later asked for 3k and was instantly approved. 1 month after BCE approval applied for EDP and was instantly approved for 15k.

This morning opened my BCE account and had an auto increase from 3K 

to 9k.

Current scores are in my signature. Have a current balance of $250 on the card as well. I always PIF before statement closing date and never carry a balance on either AMEX. 

What a good mood they were in.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX BCE Auto CLI

Congratulations on your auto-CLI, donny- that is fabulous to hear! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 9
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Yay that's just awesome news Donny10 congrats
Message 3 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Dang Donny you should get your own statue in Amex lure here at Ficoland getting a 3 xer on AUTO lol. NOW start that thread..... Hey kids, heres how you get a 3x auto increase from Amex haha, congrats , must be niced to get some free luvinSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Dang Donny you should get your own statue in Amex lure here at Ficoland getting a 3 xer on AUTO lol. NOW start that thread..... Hey kids, heres how you get a 3x auto increase from Amex haha, congrats , must be niced to get some free luvinSmiley Wink

Lol!!!!

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

NICE!!

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Donny,

Nice auto 3X CLI!

If my math serves me correctly, it appears you would have been about 180 days past your last CLI, so even though your 3X CLI came of the auto variety in theory you could have probably requested it right around now right? 

Interesting because my account follows yours somewhat.  I opened it on June 21st of last year, got my first 3X CLI when I requested it at 64 days and am due to request another CLI in a few weeks on Feb 21st.  Maybe I'll luck out like you and see an Auto CLI in the next few weeks before I request it myself Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Donny,

Nice auto 3X CLI!

If my math serves me correctly, it appears you would have been about 180 days past your last CLI, so even though your 3X CLI came of the auto variety in theory you could have probably requested it right around now right? 

Interesting because my account follows yours somewhat.  I opened it on June 21st of last year, got my first 3X CLI when I requested it at 64 days and am due to request another CLI in a few weeks on Feb 21st.  Maybe I'll luck out like you and see an Auto CLI in the next few weeks before I request it myself Smiley Wink

You are correct. But to be honest it didn't dawn on me until a few hours later. My first 3x increase was August 2, 2016.

I hope you get an auto as well!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice... Congrats in your CLI.  Enjoy it.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.