cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE CLI!!!!!! Not quite the 3x but still...

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Contributor

AMEX BCE CLI!!!!!! Not quite the 3x but still...

I've been gardening since last year of April 2017 and it's been funny because I had so much success in April of last year with SCT and getting an AMEX, I was tempted the whole last year of coming out the garden.  But reading this forum and everybody letting me know how to maintain good credit and what to do has kept me at bay from leaving the garden and applying for new CCs (really want to finally get into my credit union for a CC).

Anyway.... today I felt like I should take a risk.  I had an AMEX with a $3000 CL and I said today I'm going to try for the big 3X.  I was a little nervous because I still getting used to having good credit so I went for $8000 instead of $9000 (3X)

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR $8000.

I'm still in amazement.  I came from a year and half ago having just a Capital One Secured card with a jinky $300 limit to now an AMEX with $8000 CL and a few other cards and store cards.  I would've never thought in a little over 18 months I'd have a CC with $8000 limit.  AMEX card is amazing.

Thanks everyone on the forum for the information.  This place is a goldmine of information.  

AMEX Blue Cash | Capital One Platinum | OverStock CC | Quiksilver | Walmart | VS Angel Card | 24k Student Loans |

Starting Scores: 4/1/2017 EQ: 623 TU: 644 EX: 661
10/30/2017 EQ: 641 TU: 681 EX: 695
Goal: 720 EQ-TU-EX

Gardening till April 2018!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Valued Member

Re: AMEX BCE CLI!!!!!! Not quite the 3x but still...

congrats! 

Message 2 of 11
Senior Contributor

Congrats on nice CLI

8-2019 / Fico 8 EX 8013 , EQ 8016 , TR 810
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 3 of 11
Frequent Contributor

Congrats and ,,, nice CLI!

No Preset Spending Limit Hilton - $20K  Cash Magnet $18k Blue Cash Preferred $28K   Discover IT HSN Card  FurnRow $20K  Rooms To Go Synchrony $16.5K $5k Amazon Prime Card $10k  Home Mortgage 280K 3% 39K Car Loan 1.9%

Message 4 of 11
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on the CLI there!

Message 5 of 11
Established Member

Cingrats!! 👏👏👏
Discover it $2,100 / Cap1 QS $750 / AMEX ED $1,500 / AMEX BCE $2,500 / Amazon Store Card $3,500/ Amex Cash Magnet $2,000
3/18 CCT Fico8 Scores: EX 712, TU 707, EQ 705
8/18 Fico8 Scores: EX 733, TU 738, EQ 722
Goal: 740+
Message 6 of 11
Established Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Robot Very Happy

Message 7 of 11
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats op. Always love the Gmood1 lifestyle when it comes to Amex 3x lol. No fear babySmiley Wink
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 8 of 11
Senior Contributor

@VipreArmed wrote:

I've been gardening since last year of April 2017 and it's been funny because I had so much success in April of last year with SCT and getting an AMEX, I was tempted the whole last year of coming out the garden.  But reading this forum and everybody letting me know how to maintain good credit and what to do has kept me at bay from leaving the garden and applying for new CCs (really want to finally get into my credit union for a CC).

Anyway.... today I felt like I should take a risk.  I had an AMEX with a $3000 CL and I said today I'm going to try for the big 3X.  I was a little nervous because I still getting used to having good credit so I went for $8000 instead of $9000 (3X)

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR $8000.

I'm still in amazement.  I came from a year and half ago having just a Capital One Secured card with a jinky $300 limit to now an AMEX with $8000 CL and a few other cards and store cards.  I would've never thought in a little over 18 months I'd have a CC with $8000 limit.  AMEX card is amazing.

Thanks everyone on the forum for the information.  This place is a goldmine of information.  

Congrats on your nice CLI

I too wussed out with asking for more from Amex.  Many of us do

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>09/2019 CCT EX 829 TU 848 EQ 837
Jack Webb: "That figures. Now let me see if I got the facts straight here. Cleaning woman Clara Clifford discovered your clean copper clappers kept in a closet were copped by Claude Cooper the kleptomaniac from Cleveland. Now, is that about it?"
Message 9 of 11
New Contributor

Heck yeah! Congrats
Started gardening on 10/23/18
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.