cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE CLI!!!!!! Not quite the 3x but still...

tag
VipreArmed
Contributor

AMEX BCE CLI!!!!!! Not quite the 3x but still...

I've been gardening since last year of April 2017 and it's been funny because I had so much success in April of last year with SCT and getting an AMEX, I was tempted the whole last year of coming out the garden.  But reading this forum and everybody letting me know how to maintain good credit and what to do has kept me at bay from leaving the garden and applying for new CCs (really want to finally get into my credit union for a CC).

Anyway.... today I felt like I should take a risk.  I had an AMEX with a $3000 CL and I said today I'm going to try for the big 3X.  I was a little nervous because I still getting used to having good credit so I went for $8000 instead of $9000 (3X)

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR $8000.

I'm still in amazement.  I came from a year and half ago having just a Capital One Secured card with a jinky $300 limit to now an AMEX with $8000 CL and a few other cards and store cards.  I would've never thought in a little over 18 months I'd have a CC with $8000 limit.  AMEX card is amazing.

Thanks everyone on the forum for the information.  This place is a goldmine of information.  

AMEX Blue Cash | Capital One Platinum | OverStock CC | Quiksilver | Walmart | VS Angel Card | 24k Student Loans |

Starting Scores: 4/1/2017 EQ: 623 TU: 644 EX: 661
10/30/2017 EQ: 641 TU: 681 EX: 695
Goal: 720 EQ-TU-EX

Gardening till April 2018!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX BCE CLI!!!!!! Not quite the 3x but still...

congrats! 

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on nice CLI

Message 3 of 11
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Congrats and ,,, nice CLI!

Message 4 of 11
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the CLI there!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cingrats!! 👏👏👏
Message 6 of 11
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Robot Very Happy

Message 7 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats op. Always love the Gmood1 lifestyle when it comes to Amex 3x lol. No fear babySmiley Wink
Message 8 of 11
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@VipreArmed wrote:

I've been gardening since last year of April 2017 and it's been funny because I had so much success in April of last year with SCT and getting an AMEX, I was tempted the whole last year of coming out the garden.  But reading this forum and everybody letting me know how to maintain good credit and what to do has kept me at bay from leaving the garden and applying for new CCs (really want to finally get into my credit union for a CC).

Anyway.... today I felt like I should take a risk.  I had an AMEX with a $3000 CL and I said today I'm going to try for the big 3X.  I was a little nervous because I still getting used to having good credit so I went for $8000 instead of $9000 (3X)

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR $8000.

I'm still in amazement.  I came from a year and half ago having just a Capital One Secured card with a jinky $300 limit to now an AMEX with $8000 CL and a few other cards and store cards.  I would've never thought in a little over 18 months I'd have a CC with $8000 limit.  AMEX card is amazing.

Thanks everyone on the forum for the information.  This place is a goldmine of information.  

Congrats on your nice CLI

I too wussed out with asking for more from Amex.  Many of us do

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heck yeah! Congrats
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.