Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX BCE CLI

Got the card last November, $8k. Received the 61 day cli to $10k. I was denied the 181 day cli (don't remember the reason). Today was the 91 day attempt and I got it raised to $15k!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
chaos51
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX BCE CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

Got the card last November, $8k. Received the 61 day cli to $10k. I was denied the 181 day cli (don't remember the reason). Today was the 91 day attempt and I got it raised to $15k!

@Congrats @Anonymous! Do you mind sharing some information about your scores, util, usage, etc? I'm "patiently" waiting for my 181 day!

Total Revolving Credit Limit: $306,900
Pay Over Time Limit: $85,000
Fico 8 Scores: Ex: 751, TU 751, EQ 741
Message 2 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nicely DoneSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Dv
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@chaos51 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Congrats @Anonymous! Do you mind sharing some information about your scores, util, usage, etc? I'm "patiently" waiting for my 181 day!

Thanks Chaos! My scores are 765-780. Overall utility is 8%. I run anywhere from $400 TO $900 every month and pay in full.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Just hit full 61day 3x to $15k beginning of this month, counting the days to 181 so I can shoot for $25-30k.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.