Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE Instant Approval

tag
_NERD
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX BCE Instant Approval

OMG a new member just directed me to the forum's search tool. I just got told!

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 21 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Nerd!

Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@_NERD wrote:

That is a very smart new member! Smiley LOL All joking aside, it won't be another HP to request a CLI with Amex, it's usually always a SP. You should have the card next week. Amex is pretty quick to ship cards out (and even quicker if you're already a member).

Message 23 of 31
_NERD
Established Contributor

I followed our new member's orders and hit up the tool. I found some posts from last month that focused on folks getting a 2-for-1 deal on a single HP. NPSL & revolver the same day, two revolvers on separate days. I'd be happy fine with the 2nd HP if I could get another revolver from Amex. Like a Delta or Hilton or BCP (=

Message 24 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@_NERD wrote:

Haha I didn't mean it like that! I'm on here searching all the time and I was too lazy to search it myself LOL but I know I've seen the answer somewhere..

Message 25 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh and btw one of the things I DID search on my own was graduating the BCE --> BCP and I gathered around 13 months, if you wanted to wait Smiley Happy That's probably what I'll try I guess.

Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@_NERD wrote:
I followed our new member's orders and hit up the tool. I found some posts from last month that focused on folks getting a 2-for-1 deal on a single HP. NPSL & revolver the same day, two revolvers on separate days. I'd be happy fine with the 2nd HP if I could get another revolver from Amex. Like a Delta or Hilton or BCP (=

You got the app itch now Smiley Surprised Feels so good to get approvals, trust me I know, but make sure you'll really have a use for the card before you app - and don't go crazy either! Take some time to figure out what your spend is and which cards will be best for that. Look at other lenders too besides just Amex, and see what cards they have. How many cards have you opened in the past 2 years (don't count the ones that haven't reported yet)?

Message 27 of 31
_NERD
Established Contributor

8 or 9 that are reporting. DW and son need to board a plane to the Philippines on virtually son's last day of school. DW's grandma is at the end of her life and they need to see her one last time.

That's why I considered Delta. Some of the cheapest flights (even nonstop, preferred) are Delta.

Message 28 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@_NERD wrote:

8 or 9 that are reporting. DW and son need to board a plane to the Philippines on virtually son's last day of school. DW's grandma is at the end of her life and they need to see her one last time.

That's why I considered Delta. Some of the cheapest flights (even nonstop, preferred) are Delta.

Well if the Delta card will work for you, and you're up for it, go ahead and app. I'm not sure what the best offer is for the sign up bonus is right now, so make sure you search around first (might have to use incognito to get the best offer to show since you're already a member). Also, you can join the Delta Skymile program on the Delta site first if you want to make it easier (if you haven't already). If you do app and get approved, Amex can expedite your card to you for free since you're a member already (may have to call to ask, but usually do it on their own).

Message 29 of 31
_NERD
Established Contributor

Someone in a other post told me a new account is worse than a HP. Given where I'm going with the house thing, I don't want to turn a simple balance transfer solution into a disaster that could derail the home purchase. Marvel was a bonus that'll help keep util down with that furniture balance I'm moving over to Amex.

I'm tapping out. I'm staying in the Garden, watering my seeds & flowers. I did have the app itch. I'm happy where I'm at. We added over 40k in limits to our books. Util will be way under 10% and go down from there.

*drops the mic* *walks off stage*

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.