Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE & Amazon Chase Rewards - Signed, Sealed, Delivered

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX BCE & Amazon Chase Rewards - Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Applied for BCE on the 22nd and received card about 4 days later.   Score at the time was 760 but my AAoA was like 2.6 years (really low).  $10k CL, 18% APR.   Amazon card I applied for the $70 giftcard right around the 23-24th.  Got the card yesterday.  They showed my Experian at 652 on the report which I thought wierd vs. the 760 listed here on FICO and even on Experian's website.  As such my APR is 22% which means I wont be carrying much on it.  $4k CL it's a pretty good rewards card for 3% on restaurants.  

I really am after the Chase Saphire Reserve card.  Applied and still pending on that one with the dreaded 7-10.    Fingers crossed but I know the history on 7-10.   

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX BCE & Amazon Chase Rewards - Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Congratulations to you on some very nice approvals!  Good SL's on both cards, too!  Hope your CSR is approved  - I'll keep my fingers crossed! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals. $10k on BCE is a great start. With a 3 x CLI after 61 days could become $30k. Hoping for the best on your CSR, are you under 5/24 ?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Um the Chase Amazon card is 2% on restaurants.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah chase Amazon is 2% but I want the CSR for restaurants.

I'm well under 5/24. My FICO for most CRAs is 731-770. Chase doesn't use FICO. They have their own CAR process
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.