Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCE and Disco It Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX BCE and Disco It Approved

Been reading for a couple of weeks here and realized that I needed a new card or 2 to help round out my scores and util. Also found out that my Cap1 QS1 my have reached its ceiling ($2300).

Applied for the DiscoIt and had an instant approval for $2000 with 0% intro, double CB at first year and 11.99% purchase going forward. They pulled experian and I had a 697.

Then I went ahead and tried the AMEX BCE 2 days later to get my in with them and had an instant approval for $5400 w/ 0% intro, $150 credit for $1000 in purchase, but 24.99% going forward. I knew the rate wouldnt be too hot but the SL will definitely help round out my util and I plan on doing a balance transfer from Cap1. They pulled Equifax and I had a 688. 

I have $26,000 in student loans, a VS card with $1500 CL - just hit the luv button and am now sitting at $2050 - instant approval, one collection from a Hospital bill that shouldn't have been sold in the first place and 6 inquiries over 2 years. I was so worried about having more than one CC that it was doing more harm then good because of how much was being used on it. Looking forward to gardening for 6-8 months to work on the Citi DC to replace my Cap1 QS1 for general spending and no annual fee.

Thanks for all the great information on here!

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX BCE and Disco It Approved

Congrats on your approvals!  Glad to hear that the forums have been helpful.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

I love both those cards, they have been good to me.

Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very nice cardsSmiley Happy That Discover apr is simply stunning , especially at your current Fico. I think Disco wants to be your friendSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 7
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Great Job! Congrats

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your recent approvals.

Message 6 of 7
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Both are really great cards!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.