Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCP CLI after 4 days!

tag
Trini88
Established Contributor

AMEX BCP CLI after 4 days!

So 4 days ago I posted that I got a CLI from $7700 to $19300 after asking for $20,000. Well today I was asked for the link that's on here so my friend could ask for a cli on their card. After sending the link, I decided to click it as well and it asked if I wanted to increase my limit.....confused....because I just got my increase 4 days ago.....I asked for $25000......came back approved for the full amount 😲😲😲😲😲 I can't believe it.....

9212A9C5-D183-41FD-9EE0-04297EDFE274.jpeg

Goal Cards:
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: AMEX BCP CLI after 4 days!

Congratulations on going back to the AmEx well again and getting yourself another CLI!!

Message 2 of 29
Trini88
Established Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congratulations on going back to the AmEx well again and getting yourself another CLI!!

They wouldn't give me the full $20,000 4 days ago but gave me the full $25,000 I asked for....pretty sure I left money on the table but don't care! $1000 - $25,000 in less than a year. I'm SHOCKED.

Goal Cards:
Message 3 of 29
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your Amex CLI!!

Message 4 of 29
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Hmm, interesting, grats on the double play cli Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 29
Trini88
Established Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

It's weird right????? I've never read something like that happening. Makes me nervous honestly 😂. I'll keep checking everyday to see if they take it back from me when they notice what they just did 🤣. In the mean time I'm gonna make sure to switch more of my spending to them since they are the only company showing me so much love 😭

Goal Cards:
Message 6 of 29
PNWRambler
Frequent Contributor

That's weird, but a nice surprise!  Congrats on the CLI, that's a decent increase.  I had something similar happen with my Home Depot CCC, sort of accidentally went through the process twice in 5 minutes and got a large CLI both times.  

Message 7 of 29
Trini88
Established Contributor

@PNWRambler wrote:

That's weird, but a nice surprise!  Congrats on the CLI, that's a decent increase.  I had something similar happen with my Home Depot CCC, sort of accidentally went through the process twice in 5 minutes and got a large CLI both times.  

I wouldn't have even thought to even click the link to check again if I weren't so curious. Didn't know you could basically double dip with Amex honestly.

Goal Cards:
Message 8 of 29
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your AMEX Blue Cash Preferred CLI

Message 9 of 29
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the nice bump!

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.