Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BCP & WS VISA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX BCP & WS VISA

Oh just saw your note about Comenity. Forget about IKEA. What about BB&T bank cards? It might still be a soft pull.
Message 11 of 61
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.... Gardening doesn't work with either of us lol.   Hopefully your profile is solid enough for comentity as a good leneder and awesome BT offers.. Wanted another card from them being AKC, but dont want to risk my 19k CL wtih WS visa

Message 12 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on the 2 new cards! My BCP is getting tons of use. You know what you need now - another card! Lol 😂 why stop at 19 cards and $250 short of $100k. It would bother me. Why not get 1 more. IKEA maybe?

Thanks! I am going to try to get the most out of the BCP that I can. I don't have a lot of grocery spend but I can do gift cards for things like iTunes & App Store. 

I am seriously tempted to app another one but I definitely don't want to draw attention to myself with Comenity and my Sync exposure is quite high. 

Message 13 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh just saw your note about Comenity. Forget about IKEA. What about BB&T bank cards? It might still be a soft pull.

I am out of market for BBT. Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats.... Gardening doesn't work with either of us lol.   Hopefully your profile is solid enough for comentity as a good leneder and awesome BT offers.. Wanted another card from them being AKC, but dont want to risk my 19k CL wtih WS visa

Thanks CC!

I think you would likely be fine. They seem to be sensitive to new relationships that seek a lot of credit but I would rather find out with the WS VISA than go for the PlayStation and get burned there so there's some method to my madness with this app. I don't blame you for not wanting to risk your card though. 

That $250 is driving me nuts. I need another card... 😂 

Message 15 of 61
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Congrats on two great catches!  screamer.gif

Message 16 of 61
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats! BCP one of my faves.

Message 17 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats @Saeren - awesome scores, especially BCP (that was one of my goal cards too). Take advantage of the 6% on streaming services too. I have a bunch of them that auto-bill on mine. My son uses Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass and I’m gonna move then to that card too and see if they rebate at 6% as well (I mention that since you’ve mentioned gaming before, although I don’t know what type you are referring to). Two great cards and congrats on also breaking $100,000 TCL!
Message 18 of 61
LooksAreDeceiving
Contributor

Great job on the BCP and WS Visa...and your subsequent entry into the 100k Club with the Marvel MC (another nice one)!

(I plan for my next card to be Amex, but I'll probably go for the CM (which doesn't seem to get a lot of love here) instead of BCE since I have such low grocery spend.)

Message 19 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals!!
Message 20 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.