Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Approval

Good Evening Everyone, 

Long time lurker, first time poster. I signed up for an account to provide a data point as well as some back story for those building credit. 

I WAS JUST ACCEPTED (after a "we need you to call us" message ) FOR A BCE WITH A 6k SL, im sorry I yelled, I am calm again 

This is my "3rd" but really second cc. Recent Graduate, 35k Reported Income. 

Macys AU Card x/93 (History Padding)

Discover iT 1/15 4.5K, (No Auto Increase ever, found this form hit the love button 1k > 3k. Asked a month later > 4.5k  (in 2 months i went from 1k > 4.5k) ) 

and the new edition  -  BCE  8/17 SL 6K !!! 

Discover FICO score as of 7/29/17 is 794 that what i used to apply with today and got a SL higher than the signatures ive been stalking on the forms. 

Utilization was well below 3%

I will wait it out and try for a 3x CLI in 61 Days (10/1/17) and hopefully have my first credit card over not only 10k but 15k. 

Thank you guys for all your help 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
WowCool
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Approval

Outstanding CreditMogu congratulations enjoy that BCE woot woot !!

And welcome to the forums!!!

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, in 61 days you probably will get the full 18k
Message 3 of 15
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats! That's an amazing starting limit. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you fmurad, I really hope so. All my spend is getting moved over to the BCE. so that credit limit is perfect.

I've been intersted in a main driver card for some time now. I was thinking Citi DC 2% or Chase FU 1.5%, but I really wanted to start a relationship with Amex, and chase seems like a devaluation is around the corner. 

Side Note I also got the coveted "$250 statement credit on 1,000 spend in 3 months" offer so it was a no brainer. 

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You shoegal,

I actually applied becasue I saw your post. 

I have been hunting for the $250 BCE offer for about a week now on 3 different computers with no luck and decided to wait until Agust hoping for a link or new offer to drop. When i read yours I cleared chrome, opened incognito, and got it on my second try. 

So again Thank you so much shoegal for reassuring me it was still there.

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you WowCool,

Im going to swipe it until its no longer clear and the magnetic strip wears down.

This is my new daily until something with 3% cb on everything comes out (we wish lol)

Message 7 of 15
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank You shoegal,

I have been hunting for the $250 BCE offer for about a week now on 3 different computers with no luck and decided to wait until Agust hoping for a link or new offer to drop. When i read yours I cleared chrome, opened incognito, and got it on my second try. 

Nice! That makes my night. I almost didn't post because I applied so late (midnight). Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 15
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on an awesome Approval and SL Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 15
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank You shoegal,

I really wish i knew about this 5 weeks ago....😣😣😣

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.