Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Approval

After having a charge off from Amex (I had the Green card) back in 2013 which I pais in 2015.... I applied for the AMEX Blue Cash Everyday to “start over” and got approved with a $10k starting limit!!! I thought I would be denied due to being blacklisted but that wasn’t the case! AMEX pulled my Experian score.. I live in CA. I was hoping they’d pull my EQ but oh well.

Also, would I be able to get the “Member since 2013” or would it be “Member since 2018”? I’m asking because the email they sent me when I got the approval was... “Welcome to Blue Cash Everyday® from American Express Membership! We're excited that you have chosen American Express again.” I am hoping they honor my 2013 membership *fingers crossed*

Here’s some info:
Income: $75k
FICO: EQ 706, TU 704, EX 696
AAoA: 5 years
Derog: paid charge off from AMEX
Number of inquiries:
EQ: 0
TU: 0
EX: currently at 2 (Chase 7/29, AMEX 8/26)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Approval

Congrats on the approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 5
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!!  Logging into your account, the membership will reflect the original time you began your experience with Amex, however the current date will be reflected on your CR for the new account.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely done. Thanks for sharing the full DPs -- very helpful info.

And Congrats! sk on your very nice approval. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! And extra awesome that you avoided the notorious Amex blacklist Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.