Re: AMEX Blue Cash Preferred 61 day CLI from 8K to 24K

Nice feeling huh!!

BIG OL CONGRATULATIONS!!
Message 21 of 26
Vitaman5

@19eighty5;

I’m very new hear! Gotta ask..

How can I put all my credit card below like you?

Thanks so much!!
Message 22 of 26
Vitaman5

Hello 👋

I’m new to this!

Can I ask how can I put my cc below like you!

Thanks 🙏
Message 23 of 26
PTWW
Established Member

Congrats on your 3x CLI!! Thanks for providing the data points too!
Amex Gold NPSL; Banana Republic: $7k; Discover it Cash Back: 9k; Chase Business Ink Unlimited: $12k; BoA Cash Rewards: $18.8k; Chase Freedom: $24.1k; Uber Visa $25k; AMEX Hilton Honors Aspire: 25k; AMEX Everyday: $35k; Chase Sapphire Reserve $64k
Message 24 of 26
benreily
Established Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@benreily wrote:

Congrats! I still don't get this 61/180 days thing with Amex. They never approved me based on that. However, always glad to hear good story like this.

The soonest you can request a CLI is 61 days after card opening and you'll either get up to 3x your limit for a normal starting limit or 2x your limit for a low limit card like $500 or $1000. You can request a CLI for 1 card every 181 days after an approval. You have to wait 91 days after a CLI decline.

That's what the rep told me on the chat. He said I can CLI right now since the last denied period of 91 days has passed. However, I paid off two cards (Amex Delta Gold and Everyday Card) and half of the BCP balance. I think I will wait until they update the next statement and reapply again. I was attempted to apply for other Amex cards but found out that there is a limit on active Amex accounts. I was planning to apply for a business card next month so I don't want to mess it up. He also told me 181 day waiting period on each card before CLI regardless of CLI on other cards. Is that right or I am getting a wrong info? I did ask again for confirmation and he said yes. 

Starting Score: (Nov 13) EQ 650, EXP 750, TU 750
Score: (Dec 16, 2017)EQ > 720, EXP ?, TU > 730
From myfico.com EQ Score: (Mar 3, 2021) From myfico.com EQ Fico 8 792, Fico 9 816, TU Fico 8 789, EX Fico 8 768
Feb 1, 2021 AoOA 18 years, 10 months, AAoA 7 years, 10 months

Message 25 of 26
Neutron
New Contributor

Congrats!

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.