Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX CLI 3X denied - RECON APPROVED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX CLI 3X denied - RECON APPROVED

Requested a 3X cli on my BCE during the first week of Oct i thought i was at 61 days, was denied due to account not being open for at least 60 days. Applied yesterday for a 3x CLI and was told to call in. The agent said that I was denied last month and have to wait 90 days before i could apply again.
I told the agent that the last request was denied due to not being able to request a cli due to age of the account. She said it doesn't matter a denial of any kind forces you to wait 90 days. So for 5 minutes we go around in circles. Finally i asked can we have someone manually look at the cli request, she said yes but also added they will deny the request and to try again in February.

Just look at my account and saw my request was approved but just for 2x. So i went for 1K to 2K on my BCE. I wonder how this will work for the credit steps they offered on this and ED card. I guess I'll find out in February.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: AMEX CLI 3X denied - RECON APPROVED

Hey nice going there hsx Smiley Happy. Denial to approval is always sweetSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.