Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX CS Platinum

tag
mchang124
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX CS Platinum

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, I said I was done for a while after my last app spree which just wrapped up. However I got the bug to apply for the Charles Scwab Platinum card. I applies yesterday (Sunday) and it said pending. When I checked the status it said in progress. I called the new accounts line this morning and asked if they needed any further information? The fella I spoke with said that it was going to a manual review and I should hear back by the end of the week. Immediately when I hung up I recieved an email that said I was approved!! Now I am going to garden for about 3-4 months and hopefully get the BBP, cashing out to my Schwab account would make the BBP worth basically 2.5% on everything.

Good luck to eveyone!

My Fico scores at the time of application were all around 715-720

how long was your CS account open for before you applied?

“It’s nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice”
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mchang124 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, I said I was done for a while after my last app spree which just wrapped up. However I got the bug to apply for the Charles Scwab Platinum card. I applies yesterday (Sunday) and it said pending. When I checked the status it said in progress. I called the new accounts line this morning and asked if they needed any further information? The fella I spoke with said that it was going to a manual review and I should hear back by the end of the week. Immediately when I hung up I recieved an email that said I was approved!! Now I am going to garden for about 3-4 months and hopefully get the BBP, cashing out to my Schwab account would make the BBP worth basically 2.5% on everything.

Good luck to eveyone!

My Fico scores at the time of application were all around 715-720

how long was your CS account open for before you applied?

About a year and a half.

Message 12 of 13
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Amex Charles Schwab approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.