cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Cash Magnet!!!! Mini Spree—UPDATE: Cap1 VANISHED! Yay!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Cash Magnet!!!! Mini Spree—still waiting on Cap1 app

Congratulations! Enjoy your new card!
Message 11 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous just think now you may be offered Amex personal Loans! It took me a year to receive one so every once in awhile you can click on loan offers just to see. Most likely will be no offers at this time but eventually you may get one! Great rates, very fast transfer and no hpSmiley Happy. Just fyiSmiley Happy
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! Welcome to the Amex family! 👍
Message 13 of 15
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congrats!
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called Capital One about my Quicksilver app and the automated voice said that it was being reviewed, wait 10 days, yadda yadda. No hard pulls showing up from it yet, though.

When I applied I definitely got the impression that they had some sort of technical glitch, and this was not just a way for them to tell me "get lost." Besides, I got a solid prequalify offer with a single-number APR. I wonder if my TU report is the issue? When I had MyFICO do my TU report recently, I had to call them to verify info instead of it just being seamless. I don't know that there's anything "wrong" with my TU report (it was good enough for Navy to approve me, etc) but I dunno. I did check it over with a fine-toothed comb recently and can't find anything amiss.

I was secretly hoping that they just didn't get the app at all and we could all forget about it, but I guess not. Oh well, I'm all in. I hope I get the darn card, then!

UPDATE: It looks like they never got the app. I hope so! I will let it go for now and app in a few months or...whenever. What a relief!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.