Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX DELTA GOLD CARD APPROVED!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX DELTA GOLD CARD APPROVED!!!!

So Ya!!!! Finally got in with amex !!!! Detla Gold ...60k miles offer and all! SO a lil background ...I had filed for bk back sept of 2016 ..it was discharged in January 2018..yup thats right im only 8 months out of bk..but i never had a amex i burned cap one for only 1k and credit one for 500 but sadly had to burn Navy fed for 5k Smiley Sad I hit a tough spot and just had to file so i did and i can say it was the best choice for me! Im so on top of credit now i might fix credit for others on the side lol but yeah so i have been able in this 8 month span get the bk deleted off all 3 reports and all of the accounts that was included in it! the last accounts finaly was deleted like 2 weeks ago..but my equifax had never reported the BK soi was able to obtain a secured discover 200 which has been upgraded to unsecured and CLI to $1500 and got in with Penfed with a car loan and a cc w/1k sl and now have a DCU cc w/5k sl wayfair 3k sl my scores are in my siggy which i need to update as they flucated during my disputes..but anyway i had appd for amex months ago when the bk fell off my report but because of the accounts still saying IIB they denied me! Well this week once my Experian report was all clear and the night i did my pre qualified app it finally said pre approved for the delta gold! im happy cause i only fly delta! socre at the time of app was 647 as i was waiting for my last collection to be deleted..so i only have that baddie but high uti like 73% smh i was out on martenity leave and had to max my card..so i only was approved for 1k..the very next morning! the collection was deleted and my socre shot up to 707 Smiley Happy so i tried for a CLI due to the change in score and no more baddies but was told to wait till i had my card which came yesterday! tried it again..rep said denied and to do it again in 60 days ...so is that a good thing? looks promising? Sorry so long but this may help someone lol their is life after BK!

No I will add a AU seasoned TL so i can get funding for my business loan and that will bring my uti down and my scores will finally be in the 800's Smiley Happy

16 REPLIES 16
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX DELTA GOLD CARD APPROVED!!!!

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 2 of 17
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval, welcome to Amex!

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! sounds crazy but ive been soooooo waiting for this day lol! 

Message 4 of 17
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

How did u get a 2 year old BK off your reports i always heard Amex wants u to be 5 years post BK before they approve.
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.   that is awesome.  

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I never had Amex in my Bk so I never burned them so once I kno if you have included them in Bk year after 5 years I can get back in 🤷🏽‍♀️
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks ☺️
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.