Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 11 of 18
tbque
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX Delta Gold Approval!

Congrats on the new AmEx Delta Gold card!

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the AmEx Delta Gold approval!! Just got the AmEx Delta Plat myself this month! And I'm already loving it!

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whenever I go to the Skymiles card website in private mode on Safari, I only see a 30K SUB for Gold and a 35K SUB for Platinum (which is my short-term goal card). Are you guys seeing something different?

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to do it on the American Express website under all personal cards in private mode. I did notice it would give me the 35K offer sometimes and once the 50K offer popped, I immediately applied.
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried that and I'm still only seeing 30K SUB for Gold.

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 8.12.21 AM.png

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm. The 35k offer is popping up for me again. This is with the 300 dollar BCP offer in incognito. I found the 50K offer on a Saturday and apped instantly when I saw it. Maybe I just got lucky. Or maybe they know my IP keeps looking at that dang SUB lol
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was browsing another thread and someone posted this link which has all the cards and SUBs listed:

https://frequentmiler.boardingarea.com/best-credit-card-sign-up-offers/

And when I click on the referral link for the Platinum Skymiles through there, the 50K SUB pops up.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.