Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Delta Platinum Approval!

tag
Winesnoblv
Regular Contributor

AMEX Delta Platinum Approval!

Thanks to all who gave response my post on which one to choose - the Delta Gold or Platinum.  Since I have had enough of American Airlines delays, I decided to start flying Delta.  I was preapproved for both. Since they are offering 75k for $3,000 spent and medallion qual miles, I opted for the platinum and came out of the garden to apply.

Since I have several other AMEX cards, I thought it would be a sp as the others (other than the first one).  Unlike the others, I did not have an immediate approval which was concerning because if they attempted a hp, all credit was frozen.  I receive the email stating they needed to review and would get back to me if they needed additional info.  (I was stupid and applied on Saturday afternoon.  No one would look at it until Monday).

Rather than calling, I checked their online application status this morning.  It stated check back in 24 hours.  I decided to go on with my day.  A couple of hours later, I received an email stating the application had been approved.  Not sure of the sl, but happy to have this card.

FICO 8 EX 784 TU 786 EQ 786
FICO 9 EX 780
AMEX - Platinum, BCP, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus, Blue Business Cash (Business)
Barclay - Arrival Plus, AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - Premier, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Cash Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
PNC Points Visa
FNBO Evergreen Visa
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Delta Platinum Approval!

Congrats on the approval Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your approval

Message 3 of 8
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your new card
Message 4 of 8
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on your new Amex!!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Amex approval!!
Message 6 of 8
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

AMEX just wanted to make you sweat a little lol. Congrats on the Amex Approval!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!! I got the Delta Plat last month myself and am loving it!! Good choice. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.