Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX ED--Shouldn't Have Done It....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX ED--Shouldn't Have Done It....

I recently was approved for the bce for 2000 and know how you feel. I have a 1year old everyday thats at 7000 but it took around 8 months to get it there and it started at the same 2000.
You'd think after a year of good history with amex that they would trust you with more but i digress.
If they'd given even a 5000 approval I wouldn't have been disappointed. Oh well what can you do.
Message 11 of 12
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX ED--Shouldn't Have Done It....

@Anonymous wrote:
I recently was approved for the bce for 2000 and know how you feel. I have a 1year old everyday thats at 7000 but it took around 8 months to get it there and it started at the same 2000.
You'd think after a year of good history with amex that they would trust you with more but i digress.
If they'd given even a 5000 approval I wouldn't have been disappointed. Oh well what can you do.-

I know right? I'll admit I wasn't to hopeful about getting another $10K SL like I did on the BCE back in Jan. 15'--but I would have figured on at least $5K considering most of my other SL's have been in that range or higher in the last 2 years. --But part of this may be my own fault---meaning I saw a lot of the $1K and $2K approvals for 2nd and 3rd cards from AMEX here on the form--but was entyced by the perks they were offering and app'ed anyway. If---and I do mean IF I decide to keep this card, it will be the last I apply for from them no matter how good the pre-selected offer is.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.