Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX EDP, Navy Fed Rewards and Citi DC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX EDP, Navy Fed Rewards and Citi DC

I wanted to apply before May 15th 2018

1. AMEX EDP - Approved for $1.3k with 20k bonus after spending $1k in 3 months (SP)
Data point: Confirmed with AMEX that i can have as many cards i want...ok

2. City DC - Approved for $7.9k with $100 bonus after spending $500 (have not seen the HP)
Data point: Burned them in ch7 10/2010 for about $3k; ALL SPs CLIs for Citi Costco have been declined since converted from AMEX Costco

3. Navy More Rewards - Approved for $15k, 25k points after spending $3k in 90 days (HP)

EDIT: DSW Visa denied...will see reasons when letter arrives in the mail.

17 REPLIES 17
redpat
Senior Contributor

Re: AMEX EDP and Citi DC

Congrats.

Close ED and BCE and move CL into EDP since you need 30 swipes a month for MR 1.50x, 3x and 4.50x, great card and MR points will add up quickly. 

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: $15 CL on Navy Fed

Message 3 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Citi's HPs would likely display on EX or EQ... Sometimes TU, but rarely. There can be a lag with most monitoring providers.
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if something just happened, but:

I got the message of "congrats you're approved for $7.9k, materials and card will arrive in 7-10 days."

Seconds later, i got an email saying: Thank you for your interest in the card...we are reviewing application...will get back to you within 7-10 days.

The link on the email to check the status says almost the same message: Thank you for your CitiDC application...still reviewing...depending on how quickly we're able to process your info, we may post a decision hre in 24 hrs....We'll be in touch in approx 7-10 days vial email or mail with a decision.

Wondering if they're going to deny me due to inquiry activity. The only HPs showing now from the app spree are 1 from Navy Fed on TU, 2 in EQ (Citi's Double Cash and DSW Visa).  No alernt on EX with myfico susbscription.  Is this normal? or did they change their mind? lol

Message 5 of 18
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!

When I got my DC, I did see an approval message, but then it was delayed a couple days while they verified my identity.  If you get an unexpected phone call from Maryland, answer it.

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrDisco99 wrote:

Congrats on the approvals!

When I got my DC, I did see an approval message, but then it was delayed a couple days while they verified my identity.  If you get an unexpected phone call from Maryland, answer it.

Good to know, thanks for that!!

Message 7 of 18
Caught750
Valued Contributor

I've seen a couple of DPs here with that. I haven't seen one turn into a denial IRRC after an approval message though. You should be okay. Congrats on the approvals and solid limit. I'd like to apply for DC as well just because I burnt them for like $1500 in 2012. Kinda like it would be nice to get back in even though the card isn't super important with my plans lol.
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I applied expecting a denial. Was actually surprised!

Burned them for about $3k in 2010.
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX EDP, Navy Fed Rewards and Citi DC

Congrats on approvals

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.