Did you mean: 

AMEX EveryDay approved after CO

tag
Niceman
Established Member

AMEX EveryDay approved after CO

@Anonymous wrote:

Why tomorrow? Do it now! 😂

Lol I guess I can give you the credit for pushing me to do it.  I got instant approval for a $22k CL.  I went with the free Everyday card.  Probably never use it other then the offer first three months to get the 25,000 in points.  It even came up asking if I want a business gold card also. Lol do I dare try for the Wells Fargo also now???  I think I will wait a few months for that one.

Backstory: 19 years ago let Amex send me to their collections for after I maxed out my card.  Never paid and they ended up having to CO.  It was several other banks also, not something I am proud of.  I was young and dumb.  Worked really hard to rebuild my credit.  Credit scores above 800 on all three reports.  Got cards back with all the banks except Amex and Wells Fargo.  I thought they both always had a blacklist for life.  Guess Amex does not.  I haven't tried WF yet.  This gives me more hope.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo or AMEX after CO

That is awesome! Congrats! 

And yes I’m taking ALL THE CREDIT 😛 lol just kidding. 

But that is an amazing approval 👍🏽

Ps...use the card 😂

Message 2 of 11
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Okay double shoutouts. WooHoo WooHoo!!

One for @jag73 for giving you the confidence to “Just Do It!”

And another to you, OP, “for doing it!” Congratulations on getting back in with AmX, for the approval, and for the monster SL.

WTG!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 3 of 11
Streetervillelady
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

Snoop 1.gif

Message 4 of 11
Niceman
Established Member

Thanks everyone, I will probably use it more then I thought I would.  I just looked at the offers for local merchants around me and some of them are really good deals.

BTW if you are debating about trying AMEX, make sure you do the prequalifiation, the offers seem better.  The offer I was given was 25,000 member points with $2,000 and when I just looked at the cards via their regular page it says 15,000 after spending $1,000.  I can easily spend the additional $1,000 on bills, heck it's car registration time anyways.  It did say that 25,000 was a special offer only available during that precheck.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and Monster SL !!!!

Message 6 of 11
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval! I split your thread and updated the title; feel free to change it by editing your post.
Message 7 of 11
Niceman
Established Member

@K-in-Boston wrote:
Congrats on your approval! I split your thread and updated the title; feel free to change it by editing your post.

Thank you

Message 8 of 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: AMEX EveryDay approved after CO

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on the Approval, the LEGENDARY SL, and Welcome Back to the AMEX family!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 9 of 11
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX EveryDay approved after CO

Congrats on the approval!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.