cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Green approval, final outcome will be 35K MR + $0 AF 1st year for $1K spend

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: AMEX Green approval, final outcome will be 35K MR + $0 AF 1st year for $1K spend

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on approval and Welcome to Amex Family !!!!

Thank you!   But, I'm not new to the family, including my corporate card this is my 11th currently active AMEX Smiley Happy

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Green approval, final outcome will be 35K MR + $0 AF 1st year for $1K spend

@coldfusion wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on approval and Welcome to Amex Family !!!!

Thank you!   But, I'm not new to the family, including my corporate card this is my 11th currently active AMEX Smiley Happy

oh in that case COngrats only hehe

11th card wow Amex loves your profile im sure

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Congrats on your Amex Green pickup! Hopefully, the refresh is coming soon! Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 14
bondsandloan
Regular Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

It's a fairly recent change, but yes you can now refer across multiple cards.   When one makes a referral they choose which account they want the bonus credited to and the SPG card has a referrer's bonus of 20,000 SPG points. In your case the referral email should itself headline the SPG card, but by scrolling down the bottom there is a "Not the card for you?" addendum.   Clicking through and then selecting "All Personal Cards" lists the cards and their signup bonuses. 

Firstly, thanks for the info. I just checked it out further. The SPG Amex referral link allows me to only get the SPG Amex, Luxury & SPG Business. 

However, if I use my friends, Amex Gold referral link, I have option to get any of the 19 Amex cards on offer with referral bonus for my friend.

Think there is a contraint how the SPG Amex referral link vs. the MR, Cashbank Amexes. In case other have found info to the contrary for the SPG Amex referral, please share.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.