Re: AMEX Green approval

Congrats! 

> 5 Inquiries, AAoC 4 years, AoOA 7 years, 11 months as of September 2021
Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

and yes, everyone here is "terrible" lol- they'll have you applying for cards, gardening, raising your score, and otherwise doing things you didn't realize you needed to to to improve your credit health, and enjoy doing it with this crew behind you. 

Message 24 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know right and have me thinking im doing a great job and being all supportive, urgh!🤣🤣

Message 25 of 34
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 26 of 34
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

The "old green goblin" is my favorite card....1st Major CC I got in the 1980's; can't bring myself to part with it through upgrading......I just love this card....... it is a stepping stone to other Amex products I think.  After a while of using it, they may grant you "pay over time" privileges which could come in handy......I used it a couple of times over the years just to try it out.  Congrats on your approval and welcome to the Amex Family ....it is an elite bunch I think.

Message 27 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 28 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. it was between this, the gold, the blue cash and a couple of other delta ones.  I wanted the gold but couldnt justify the higher annual fee. I do have "pay over time" access but i think they are doing it for everyone now.

Message 29 of 34
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approval! 👍

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.