cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Hilton Aspire and Chase Auto CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

AMEX Hilton Aspire and Chase Auto CLI

A bit late to the game in reporting these, but it all happened over the past few weeks. AMEX has been going after me hard to get a new card, so I stepped out of the garden once the Aspire 150k deal showed up. Hard to say no to the Diamond given that I travel for work conferences and have bigger plans to try and do more personal travel. Total limit of 3100 to start. Plan on a 3x CLI request in the future. 

Additionally, got a notification of a CLI for my CSP last week. Upped it by 6k to a 13,500 limit, which is nice. Ultimately plan on turning this into a CSR. 

Stats: 

TU: 671, EXP: 661

Income: 130k

AAoA: 2 years. 

Marks: Ohgodsomany from being an idiot with student loans out of school (but 6 years of 100% payments to balance it out)

Bourbon and bow ties.
Current Cards:

2020 Goals:
$100K total CL (through organic/soft pull growth; COMPLETE!)
750+ across bureaus
No real goal cards for now
Garden Forever.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX Hilton Aspire and Chase Auto CLI

Congrats on the CLI and the approval.  I've been torn for a while on grabbing that Hilton Aspire as well... the 150k SUB is nothing to blink at but, still fighting the 'hold back' demons myself on this! 

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Mar 2020):EX- 689, TU- 659, EQ- 651
What's in my wallet:

On the chopping block:

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Cred4All wrote:

Congrats on the CLI and the approval.  I've been torn for a while on grabbing that Hilton Aspire as well... the 150k SUB is nothing to blink at but, still fighting the 'hold back' demons myself on this! 

It is a tempting offer. I had been mulling at 100k, so the targeted offer at 150k was the turning point. Pretty excited about the Diamond status and how easy points and cash works for Hilton. I'd say "stay strong" on the gardening...but if you leap, it's a heck of a time for the Aspire. 

Bourbon and bow ties.
Current Cards:

2020 Goals:
$100K total CL (through organic/soft pull growth; COMPLETE!)
750+ across bureaus
No real goal cards for now
Garden Forever.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.