cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Hiton CLI & APR DECREASE ROSE GOLD!

tag
ironchef
Regular Contributor

AMEX Hiton CLI & APR DECREASE ROSE GOLD!

Amex showimg me some appreciation with a 11% rate fot my POT account /Rose gold card ,also a 3x Increase on my Amex Hiton ! 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Hiton CLI & APR DECREASE ROSE GOLD!

Nice! Gotta love when they love you Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 12
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@ironchef wrote:

Amex showimg me some appreciation with a 11% rate fot my POT account /Rose gold card ,also a 3x Increase on my Amex Hiton ! 

Oh “Happy Day”. A big congratulations to you. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

11% for Pay Over Time is spectacular in this current lending environment, congratulations. I know most of us don't use such a feature, but it's always nice to have around... Life can be quite unpredictable.

Congrats on the 3x increase as well. One of the best part about Amex's CCs.
Message 4 of 12
ironchef
Regular Contributor

Agreed & thank you !

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

I've had the same CL on my Skymiles Reserve since 2014 and despite me charging 12k+ per month on my charge cards with them they refuse to give me CLI on my one credit card with them. Crazy.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!

Message 7 of 12
kudosalert
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
11% for Pay Over Time is spectacular in this current lending environment, congratulations. I know most of us don't use such a feature, but it's always nice to have around... Life can be quite unpredictable.

Hi, I havent seen this Pay Over Time on my only Amex Ascend but does it work similarly to their Payment Plan feature? I've been using my Amex for car rides so the only big item was a  $200 flight for which a button popped up offering me a Payment Plan. Pay it over 18 months (or longer) with no interest but with a monthly fee. I worked out the fixed monthly fee to be about 12% over the life of the 18 month plan which isnt bad compared to a 20+ APR.

Like you mentioned. Never know when you might need it. There's also no early repayment fees or penalty so if you get behind a few months you can repay your plan's balance once the cash flow is better. Any more DP on this would be very helpful. Thanks.

In my wallet:

In my desk:
Message 8 of 12
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@kudosalert wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, I havent seen this Pay Over Time on my only Amex Ascend but does it work similarly to their Payment Plan feature? I've been using my Amex for car rides so the only big item was a  $200 flight for which a button popped up offering me a Payment Plan. Pay it over 18 months (or longer) with no interest but with a monthly fee. I worked out the fixed monthly fee to be about 12% over the life of the 18 month plan which isnt bad compared to a 20+ APR.

Like you mentioned. Never know when you might need it. There's also no early repayment fees or penalty so if you get behind a few months you can repay your plan's balance once the cash flow is better. Any more DP on this would be very helpful. Thanks.

I’m not understanding “if you get behind a few months you can repay your plan’s balance.” You still have to make your monthly payments. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 9 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on BothSmiley Happy

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.