Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX INSTANT APPROVALS

tag
ironchef
Regular Contributor

AMEX INSTANT APPROVALS

Love amex after my first card with them in 2017 which is the Preffered Everyday SL 3K Now 10K , I applied for the Gold card  Got a Instant Approval .

6Mo with the card they offer me the ROSE GOLD  Special Edition with much more benifits and rewards with No Cap on S. Limit. 

Just Applied for the Hilton H. AMEX with the 80k point rewards Instant Appoval SL 5K . They are awesome all the way around !

use it in within 3 weeks spent the amount required and paid bill before invoice and there is 80K there !!!Being A great Paying client takes you far. 

Thank you amex .

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX INSTANT APPROVALS

Congrats,
I'm a big fan of Amex myself too Smiley Wink

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 2 of 21
ironchef
Regular Contributor

THANK YOU, I SEE WE SHARE SEVERAL CARDS. IF I CAN ASK HOW HAS BARCLAYS AA RED CARD BEEN TO YOU? I HAVE SOME POSITIVE FEED BACK FROM DIRECT FRIENDS AND SAW SOME NOT SO GOOD ON LINE!

Message 3 of 21
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 4 of 21
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on the Approval and the Very Nice SL!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 21
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

@ironchef wrote:

THANK YOU, I SEE WE SHARE SEVERAL CARDS. IF I CAN ASK HOW HAS BARCLAYS AA RED CARD BEEN TO YOU? I HAVE SOME POSITIVE FEED BACK FROM DIRECT FRIENDS AND SAW SOME NOT SO GOOD ON LINE!

To be honest I haven't really put much spend on it, mainly chose this card because the SUB was a no brainer at 50k for 1 spend and the AF.

Instant approval with 20k SL so it could be useful, with no FTF so a good card to have when I am overseas.

The recent changes made it not so appealing, "Removal of the 10% refund on AAdvantage mileage redemptions " was a bit of a bummer, but not a complete deal breaker.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 6 of 21
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! AMEX will take care of you, if you take care of them. 

Cheers

Message 8 of 21
ironchef
Regular Contributor

Thank you ! seems to be very true 

Message 9 of 21
ironchef
Regular Contributor

UNDERSTOOD! GREAT SL ... I DO LIKE THE  99$ COMP ADD EVERY YEAR AND THE 60K MILES AFTER FIRST NO LIMIT SPENDING ..

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.