cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX PRG 50k! kdm is going to slap me!

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMEX PRG 50k! kdm is going to slap me!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval for the PRG. 

My understanding with the second app is that you can no longer app for two cards in the same day - they make you wait it out for five days.  So you should have a decision on the card in the next five days.  This happened to me in May and when I called they told me that they weren't doing that anymore...FWIW, I've seen it noted that others have encountered the same.

ooh I didn't see that... was thinking you could still app for 1 charge and 1 credit together. Oh well... the only reason they might not approve it is so many new accounts but they seem to like me so I'm going to think positive.

Sometimes you can get two approvals being Charge/Revoler in same day and same HP and sometimes the fraud thing goes up and they make you wait a fwe days..  Called yet to see what is is?  Sure it will yield an approval and hopefully you got it under the same HP as well vs. another one

Message 11 of 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval for the PRG. 

My understanding with the second app is that you can no longer app for two cards in the same day - they make you wait it out for five days.  So you should have a decision on the card in the next five days.  This happened to me in May and when I called they told me that they weren't doing that anymore...FWIW, I've seen it noted that others have encountered the same.

ooh I didn't see that... was thinking you could still app for 1 charge and 1 credit together. Oh well... the only reason they might not approve it is so many new accounts but they seem to like me so I'm going to think positive.

Sometimes you can get two approvals being Charge/Revoler in same day and same HP and sometimes the fraud thing goes up and they make you wait a fwe days..  Called yet to see what is is?  Sure it will yield an approval and hopefully you got it under the same HP as well vs. another oen

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

haven't had a chance to call yet, but I will around lunch time. Keeping fingers crossed, cuz it would be nice to have 175k MR saved up.

Message 13 of 18
kdm31091
Super Contributor

You already know what I'm gonna say so I'll just say congrats Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know Im late to the party, but congrats!!!

I do have a question, When you found the offer, are you going directly to the American Express website or is there some special link to click?

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I just found it on the website by going through a VPN. Supposedly if you go through card match (Google it) you can find a 50k offer there as well.
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

vpn trick def helps. just make sure you turn off the VPN when you apply or else you will set off an alert which if you are doing a 2fer it could cause issues.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.